The Law Office of David Craig Sheldon cares about you and understands the legal challenges you face when you come to us for help in the following areas:
- Personal injury - We provide diligent representation to individuals who suffer physical, financial or emotional injury or loss of life due to the negligent actions of others.
- Premises liability - These accidents happen due to negligent, unsafe or dangerous conditions on property owned by an individual or a business. We can assist you.
- Wrongful death - If your loved one’s death is caused by another person’s negligent actions, we represent your rights and protect your loved one’s memory
- Medical malpractice - We know what to do when a healthcare worker fails to meet the standards of good medical practice. We hold these medical providers accountable for their mistakes.
- Auto accidents - If you suffered an injury in a car accident, whether a fender-bender or a catastrophic collision and a loved one dies, we fight to get you just compensation.
- OVI - We protect your rights and preserve your driving privileges when you face charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated (OVI).
- DUI consequences - These include suspension or loss of your driver's license, fines and jail time. We counsel you on legal options, prepare your defense and navigate you through the OVI process.
- Field sobriety tests - We know these tests are not always accurate and question the training of the police officer who administered these tests. We are ready to come to your defense.
- License reinstatement - Traffic offenses can severely affect your driving privileges and increase your insurance rates so if your license is suspended, you need our experienced representation.
- Repeat OVI - Penalties increase each time you are charged and so does your need for an experienced OVI attorney.
- Criminal law - A criminal conviction can greatly affect your family, career, reputation, freedom and immigration status. We prepare the aggressive defense you need on any criminal law matter in Medina or Strongsville.
- Sex offenses - A sex crime conviction can follow you for the rest of your life so a strong defense is vital. We can provide it.
- Felonies and misdemeanors - Felonies are serious crimes punishable by death or imprisonment. Misdemeanors are less serious than felonies and are punishable by up to six months in the county jail or one year for repeat offenders.
For solid representation, contact criminal law and personal injury lawyer in Medina and Strongsville and Northeast Ohio
Giving you the help you need and deserve is what matters to us. Call The Law Office of David Craig Sheldon at 330.723.8788 or contact the firm online to schedule your free initial consultation today. On any OVI matter, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.